Saturday, October 3, 2026
The Three Kings
-years ago one day I made the mistake of without telling anyone -at Pet Stores -buying a small mouse, small bird and small fish -I had too ideas they might mean something -maybe even like in the birth of Jesus -the Three Kings bring gifts of Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh -standing outside Animates Pet Store after. I was wondering how I got involved again like this -maybe now years later -they stood for the maybe three splits out of me that went for some each -doing miracles -Animates / maybe me Matt being the Anti-Christ figures -my Support Staff I had then were able to return the Pets to the Pet Stores
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment