Friday, September 25, 2026
Marriage
-maybe I never have any marriage or real partner
-like I in one night got lost at each of three Washington DC Memorials or Monuments
-Memorial / Marriage
-Monument / Matrimony
-I might have had operations on me back about 2000 while the real me was in Hospital for constipation surgery
-about 2000 I got lost at the Memorials. That might mean I own most of the main US companies listed on the Wikipedia page
-the original 'Founders' / 'Lost' real thinking. Were unthinking robots I set up leaving me their companies. Securing them from closing because of corruption
-and this way I avoid any real marriage
-and a high chance it will fail. And most or all of those around me would never really want to know me
-and maybe represented by in a Pych Ward years ago I somehow got a lot of Ants in my sheets. Even without food and the room and windows secure. Sheets as in people in relationships in bed
-or it might be impossible for me to marry or find a real partner
-Flying Saucer / Lying Allistar comments on me being married / All Stars
-Flying Saucer / Lying Sorcerer
-Richie Rich / Fiction Partner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment