Friday, September 25, 2026
Satan's Army of the Future
-in Revelations it says in the Future are Satan's Army Magog and Gog
-maybe both me
-Magog and Gog sound like Matthew and Ager
-soon after I moved in to my home now owning it. Giving me real miracle powers. In one week I had 4 dreams of each New Teen Titans super-powered themed characters
-Flash. Warp. Nightwing on a bulky flying cycle that let him control the speed of time. Firestorm with too Terra powers and able to fire bolts from his hands black with white dots. As in Starfire
-I tried to be each of them a few times
-the New Teen Titans. In Greek Mythology Titans are Gods. Like me with my miracle powers
-a number of years later I had close together three dreams of mostly original super-heroes costumes
-maybe these represent a new start of miracles. With these me too
-several Boy Band members coming from a door to outside. All wearing the same outfit. Like a Karate outfit. White, loose fit, low neckline, hood, 2 / 3 the way down forearms and thighs
-one who looked like character David Platt similar to me played by Jack P. Shepherd. Wore a thin gold neck chain. Maybe meaning a Crown. For the 8 Kings of Hell?
-one similar to Changeling / Beast Boy and some of the original Doom Patrol. Who I might be connected to. Beast Boy could become animals. Slightly loose costume, a pair of red and grey strips parallel on each arm, leg and chest. For the Beast of Revelations. The multi-animal body part creature. With 7 heads each wearing a Crown?
-and a costume. I remember on the forehead of the mask. A pair of really large white horns. Folding over themselves. Maybe for Satan?
-and when I thought of this I went to test out a Blog. And first came up a Blog magogandgogager.blogspot.com Then I came up with matthewjagermaximini.wordpress.com. Which had scans of Little Golden Books. Maybe me as the Anti-Christ? Maxi / 666. And Mini and Little Golden Books. Maybe me as the Anti-Christ. Can do miracles for Earth at last. Maybe over Earth landscapes. But only about the size of a city at a time. Maybe covering about the last areas I haven't yet
-maybe a split of my body comes out and appears in the future. Maybe the only real harm I do are more miracles
-like my trips to Mount Maunganui the next town by Bus. One to Mauao and one to Bayfair Shopping Center
-about 1978 twice my Grandparents took me to Mount Maunganui. Each time I might have imagined things
-the first time on a vacant section a large RV Home sized Flying Saucer on legs on the grass
-at a home we only saw that time. Of a family we only saw that time. A maybe not real Richie Rich comic. It had a few hundred pages. There was never a Richie Rich comic that size. Richie / Rich as in a split comes out of me
-Harvey Comics as in Army
-Saucer as in Lucifer
-maybe like the day my really powerful miracles began. I repeated over and over the line Bop Bup Bup. Maybe not meaning to I damned myself giving me the miracle power. Bop Bup Bup. Like in each line I repeated six of '6' shaped figures 'B' or 'p'
-so maybe for the miracles in the future. Also not meaning to. I had a dream I agreed to an open marriage with a complete Power of Attorney to her other boyfriend
-but maybe no real marriage
-Open Marriage to Complete Power of Attorney
-from November 2020 or November 2021 to July 2026 I was trying to grow my hair from a crew cut to long
-it was receding
-when I decided to just keep it at just past my shoulders and then got it cut
-like Samson. That cut off my time doing these miracles in the future. Like Samson lost his great strength when he had his hair cut
-aged about 6 I was lying in bed. I had daydreamed in my mind a multi-stage life of Tarzan fantasy
-it turned out to resemble the life of Samson
-I think I remember thinking I got slightly erect
-like Open Marriage to Complete Power of Attorney. And me growing my hair
-the several Boy Band members. Beast Boy could become different animals. And the really large horns on the head mask
-I just had a new Washing Machine Hose delivered
-the Flying Saucer. And the funnel shaped hose
-like what I daydreamed in 1985. I would go to the future in a small white flying saucer. I would travel through a tunnel in time made up of red and yellow strips. Like the Washing Machine Hose shape
-Richie / Rich- a split came out of me to go to the future. The Richie Rich comic with a few hundred pages I might have imagined. As in Extra Size Hair
-Richie / Rich- hair Reaches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment