Friday, September 25, 2026
Resolutions
-there might have been three versions of me
-all me but as splits from me but the still one of me
-me from March 31st 2027. Doing my powerful miracles
-I took the Bus to the next town Mount Maunganui to the base of the small mountain Mauao
-and me as a split of me back from the close to the starts of all Multiverses
-going through the history of space altering it with new miracles
-keeping large parts of ones from my lists
-looking like Christian Paredes
-using a later time I again took the Bus to Mount Maunganui to Bayfair Shopping Center to pick up a set of Roald Dahl books. I had ordered in 'Bayfair'. From the bookstore Whitcoulls as in Miracles and Witch. Whitcoulls as in Doing it Right and Hot Stuff and Which Rooms Calls
-and me sending for about 6 years over and over to the future. Maybe meant to be Satan's Army of the Future. Until I cut my hair and like Samson they ended
-for this one again using going to the next town Mount Maunganui. Twice about 1978 with my Grandparents. Once imagining seeing a Flying Saucer on a vacant section. The next time mis-seeing a Richie Rich comic with a few hundred pages
-and a fourth time going to Mount Maunganui. Living at a Support Home about 1996. One night I tried running away walking all the way to the next town because I thought God might have said Get out. All I took was a clone Superboy Trading Card. Maybe one of these four times stands for me being a super hero. With the same likeness to Christian Paredes in my real form
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment