Friday, September 25, 2026

Round and Round

I just recently rebuilt my comics etc collection up to the same level it was once. Years ago I went through a phase of selling mostly comics to get money to buy more. A couple of years ago some unknown person sent me a large volume for free. Called 'New Zealand Wilderness Heritage.' It came inside a card slip cover. And was a large quality volume. That might be saying to the point I stopped buying comics. My collections of things were back up to what they once were. And too it might be saying. The two Posts I did on the designs of the history or versions of the Multiverse. Are the ones I compared to the names and shapes of New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...