Friday, September 25, 2026

Sire

For two or three months close to the end of 1998. I lived in Mayfair Cabins at Mayfair Motel in Mayfair Place. 'Mayfair' as in 'Messiah.' Maybe most of sex or brief affairs I might have had were while I lived on my own there. 'Mayfair' as in 'Affair'. And they might have been brought from over years in to the few months I lived there. I had the idea I parented Adolf Hitler on the Titanic. Somehow set up like Jack and Rose in the film Titanic. They had sex in a car in the ship's hold. At Mayfair Motel there was a small heated bath sized tub next to the Office. Up the hill from that Motel a couple of blocks is the home I now live in and own. Where the Garden of Eden is. And the plant that originally provided my miracles. The Motel down a hill a couple of blocks like for a miracle for Adolph Hitler. In copies of my home created in one version of space. Under the copies of my block. Were copies of the town of Smallville from a Map in an issue of The New Adventures of Superboy. And through the homes and stores outside doors were different miracle features I have tried. The Nazis symbol like an 'X.' 'Smallville.' Like in my back garden for years I had up a large sign with a large wooden Cross and large board reading 'Tauranga Smallville.' The story I wrote many years ago called 'Polaris.' There was a 16 year old character meant to look like Superboy on the front cover of the first issue of The New Adventures of Superboy. But meant to be more innocent and more like me. In the story he is in a small water hole with wis wife called 'Phenomenon.' They are both 16. The magazine I bought about 1978 at Cherrywood Shops called Future. I wasn't sure if the title was 'Superman the Movie Future.' There was a line a film had a scene with a woman having a shower in a rainbow. About 1980 I saw an old slide of me standing naked showing me in full in a garden. Maybe aged about 1 or 2. Like I might be a Computer Projection. And my Mother and Grandparents were really robots. Maybe really only ever unthinking but life like robots. In 1981 a boy named Grant Petit or a boy said he might have said this. Ian Crisp had sex with a girl and got her pregnant. And his young brother Reuben watched. He thought it was the best thing he had seen. And the baby was born 18 months later. 'Ian Crsip' me the maybe 'Anti-Christ.' 'Grant Petit' 'Grant Small Child.' 'Reuben' means 'Behold. A baby.' 'Watching. ' The idea I was a 'Computer Projection.' Maybe aged back then I had sex with a woman and got her pregnant. Maybe aged 18 months or the baby was born 18 months later to disguise the date of sex. The reason there was a slide of me at that age naked. Might be saying I did this back then. And that's why my Grandparents took the slide. From 1977 to 1980 I lived in Lebanon Street. In Cambridge Road off it running behind our home were living Ian Crisp and Grant Petit. Both aged about my age. -'Mayfair' I might be the 'Main Revelations Figures.' -I might be the False Prophet -I might have rigged a Winery out near Tauranga at Bethlehem to look like maybe there was a soap opera made about it -to give all in current onwards space Superman powers. And the same power almost of God -Bethlehem as in God. Both of Hem as in Sur Homme or Superman -when very young I once 'hammered the bonnet of my Grandmother's Fiat Bambina car.' Like Revelations says Satan 'engineered' the False Prophet -Ford as in Fraud or False. Allistar or Francis Jones. As in All the Stars / Allistar or False Prophet / Francis. He had a small grey dyed tuft hanging down his fringe like Superman's. He was an attendant at a Car Dealer's like hammering the car bonnet. That might have been part of why he was hired. And he dyed his hair to fit in with me. He flirted with me a few times as I passed smiling. Like the tuft. Maybe I have had a lot of affairs. The covers of the comics of the first appearances of both Superman and Captain Marvel. Had each throwing a car similar looking to my Grandmother's Fiat Bambina car. Near the Winery our Support Home once went to a Christian College. A man with us wore a T-Shirt reading I'm with Stupid with an arrow. Like a hammer. Beth Le Hem. Sur Homme means man's products. Like me having affairs. The client Keith almost looked slightly like star Kevin Jonas / Christian Jesus in the face. We went to his 21st Birthday. There was a Magician there. As in all of current space onwards can do miracles etc almost anything to the same power of Jesus or God. And so can those in the Heaven version of the Afterlife. And in the Hell version all have open marriages etc. Like he flirted with me. Allistar or Francis Jones was a friend I had when young living in Havelock North

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...