Friday, September 25, 2026
The Sword in the Stone
I might have set up. Half of all features. In the full history of all versions of space. Are British features. And ongoing all British people get put in an account.
$1 Trillion US. Adjusted over time.
In about 1993 I was lying in bed at night. I was naked but I don't know why. I felt my throat. I ran to the bathroom. I spat out my tongue. Straight away without blood, pain or difficulty. Then pressed it whole through the bathroom sink grate. Then straight away had a whole new tongue in my throat. All without any blood or pain or difficulty.
'Britain' as in 'Tongue.'
The Tongue like the Sword in the Stone
'Tongue' as in Charlie's 'Angels.'
'Britain' as in Superman The 'Beginning.'
'Trillion' as in the 'Three' 'Hanna-Barbera' / 'Britain'.
Saving Britain from going down the drain.
Maybe avoiding long times of really bad times for the country from ever happening.
The story 'The Sword in the Stone.' King Arthur is made King when he pulls a Sword from a large Stone.
So maybe I am already King of Britain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment